The Tesson Foundation is a private foundation committed to cultivating unique learning opportunities and environments that support student learning.
The Tesson Foundation provides support for schools and other educational programs in Southeast Louisiana. The grants are for educators to enhance learning in the classroom and programs focused on youth (pre-K – 8).
The goals of the Tesson Foundation supports:
- Educators and organizations
- The facilitation of innovative teaching and learning in the classroom
- Educational projects that promote student learning
- Projects that support the cognitive and social development of children
- Projects that have a positive impact on early learning
Our team is a dedicated group of individuals dedicated to improving education in the Southeast Louisiana region. As a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, our sole mission is to enhance educational opportunities to inspire a community for tomorrow! Please reach out to us to get involved in the future of Southeast Louisiana! We look forward to continuing to inspire and improve our community.